Transocean Partners LLC (RIGP) reported quarterly earnings results on Friday, May-6-2016. The company reported $0.45 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the analyst consensus estimate by $-0.05. Analysts had a consensus of $0.50. The company posted revenue of $144.00 million in the period, compared to analysts expectations of $149.25 million. The company’s revenue was up 2.9% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company posted $0.41 EPS.
Transocean Partners LLC closed down -0.03 points or -0.25% at $11.98 with 1,54,550 shares getting traded on Wednesday. Post opening the session at $12.2, the shares hit an intraday low of $11.85 and an intraday high of $12.5 and the price fluctuated in this range throughout the day.Shares ended Wednesday session in Red.
In a different news, on Mar 7, 2016, Norman J Szydlowski (director) purchased 1,500 shares at $9.15 per share price. According to the SEC, on Sep 8, 2015, Michael David Lynch-bell (director) purchased 1,500 shares at $11.10 per share price.
Transocean Partners LLC is a limited liability company. The Company is formed by Transocean Partners Holdings Limited a wholly owned subsidiary of Transocean Ltd. (Transocean). The Company owns operates and acquires technologically advanced offshore drilling rigs. The Company’s assets consist of 51% interests in the RigCos that own and operate three ultra-deep water drilling rigs that are operating in the United States Gulf of Mexico. Transocean owns the remaining 49% non-controlling interest in each of the RigCos. The Company contracts drilling services which involve contracting mobile offshore drilling fleet related equipment and work crews on a day rate basis to international energy companies to drill oil and gas wells. Transocean Partners drilling rigs operate under long-term contracts with Chevron Corporation and BP plc two international energy companies.