Digital Realty Trust (DLR) : Pensionfund Dsm Netherlands reduced its stake in Digital Realty Trust by 44.66% during the most recent quarter end. The investment management company now holds a total of 31,600 shares of Digital Realty Trust which is valued at $2.9 Million after selling 25,500 shares in Digital Realty Trust according to a report filed by the company on Apr 4, 2016 with the SEC.Digital Realty Trust makes up approximately 0.39% of Pensionfund Dsm Netherlands’s portfolio.
Other Hedge Funds, Including , Pensionfund Sabic reduced its stake in DLR by selling 8,500 shares or 41.56% in the most recent quarter. The Hedge Fund company now holds 11,950 shares of DLR which is valued at $1.1 Million. Digital Realty Trust makes up approx 0.33% of Pensionfund Sabic’s portfolio.
On the company’s financial health, Digital Realty Trust reported $0.79 EPS for the quarter, missing the analyst consensus estimate by $ -0.49 based on the information available during the earnings call on Feb 25, 2016. Analyst had a consensus of $1.28. The company had revenue of $500.40 million for the quarter, compared to analysts expectations of $503.23 million. The company’s revenue was up 21.4% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company posted $1.26 EPS.
Many Wall Street Analysts have commented on Digital Realty Trust. Digital Realty Trust was Downgraded by Stifel to ” Hold” on Mar 21, 2016. Company shares were Reiterated by Stifel on Feb 29, 2016 to “Buy”, Firm has raised the Price Target to $ 87 from a previous price target of $84 .Digital Realty Trust was Upgraded by Jefferies to ” Buy” on Jan 12, 2016.
Digital Realty Trust closed down -0.13 points or -0.14% at $90.41 with 5,47,971 shares getting traded on Monday. Post opening the session at $90.64, the shares hit an intraday low of $90 and an intraday high of $91.135 and the price fluctuated in this range throughout the day.Shares ended Monday session in Red.
Digital Realty Trust Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns acquires develops and manages technology-related real estate. The Companys services include implementation services remote hands services data center infrastructure management (DCIM) client services and digital realty partner network. The Company is a sole general partner of Digital Realty Trust L.P. As of December 31 2014 Digital Realty Trust Inc. owned 97.8% common general partnership interest in Digital Realty Trust L.P. The remaining 2.2% common limited partnership interests are owned by non-affiliated investors and certain directors and officers of Digital Realty Trust Inc. The Company focuses on strategically located properties containing applications and operations critical to the day-to-day operations of technology industry tenants and corporate enterprise datacenter users including the information technology (IT) departments of Fortune 100 and financial services companies.