Milestone Group Exits Position in Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp (TRX)

Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp (TRX) : Milestone Group has sold out all of its stake in Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp during the most recent quarter, according to the disclosure filed by the company on May 12, 2016 with the SEC. The investment management company has sold out 13,000 shares of Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp which is valued at $6,370.

Other Hedge Funds, Including , Cambridge Investment Research Advisors reduced its stake in TRX by selling 2,800 shares or 6.05% in the most recent quarter. The Hedge Fund company now holds 43,450 shares of TRX which is valued at $22,160.

Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp closed down -0.0099 points or -1.98% at $0.49 with 2,45,591 shares getting traded on Friday. Post opening the session at $0.4978, the shares hit an intraday low of $0.47 and an intraday high of $0.5059 and the price fluctuated in this range throughout the day.Shares ended Friday session in Red.

Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation is engaged in the exploration and development of mineral property interests. The Company’s mineral properties are located in United Republic of Tanzania. Its subsidiaries include Tanzania American International Development Corporation 2000 Limited (Tanzam) Tancan Mining Co. Limited (Tancan) Buckreef Gold Company Ltd. (Buckreef) and Northwestern Base Metals Company Limited (NWBM). The Company explores or acquires gold or other precious metal concessions through its own efforts or through the efforts of its subsidiaries. The Company’s mineral interests in Tanzania are initially held under prospecting licenses granted pursuant to the Mining Act 2010 (Tanzania) for a period of up to four years and are renewable two times for a period of up to two years each. Through its wholly-owned subsidiary Tanzam the Company holds a 55% interest in the joint venture company Buckreef Gold Company Limited with Stamico holding the remaining 45%.

Leave a Reply

Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp - Is it time to Sell?

Top Brokerage Firms are advising their investors on Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. Subscribe to MoneyFlowIndex.Org Pre-Market Alerts, You will be the first to know the street buzz.