Digital Realty Trust (DLR) : During the past 4 weeks, traders have been relatively bearish on Digital Realty Trust (DLR), hence the stock is down -10.65% when compared to the S&P 500 during the same period. However, in the past 1 week, the selling of the stock is down by -3.77% relative to the S&P 500. The 4-week change in the price of the stock is -8.43% and the stock has fallen -3.36% in the past 1 week.
Digital Realty Trust (NYSE:DLR): The stock opened at $103.18 on Friday but the bulls could not build on the opening and the stock topped out at $103.18 for the day. The stock traded down to $100.23 during the day, due to lack of any buying support eventually closed down at $100.95 with a loss of -2.06% for the day. The stock had closed at $103.07 on the previous day. The total traded volume was 1,347,194 shares.
The stock has recorded a 20-day Moving Average of 4.84% and the 50-Day Moving Average is 2.66%. Digital Realty Trust Inc. is up 10.46% in the last 3-month period. Year-to-Date the stock performance stands at 36.06%.
Digital Realty Trust (DLR) stock is expected to deviate a maximum of $17.03 from the average target price of $108.18 for the short term period. 11 Street Experts have initiated coverage on the stock with the most promising target being $125 and the most muted being $73.
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns, acquires, develops and manages technology-related real estate. The Companys services include implementation services, remote hands services, data center infrastructure management (DCIM), client services and digital realty partner network. The Company is a sole general partner of Digital Realty Trust, L.P. As of December 31, 2014, Digital Realty Trust, Inc. owned 97.8% common general partnership interest in Digital Realty Trust, L.P. The remaining 2.2% common limited partnership interests are owned by non-affiliated investors and certain directors and officers of Digital Realty Trust, Inc. The Company focuses on strategically located properties containing applications and operations critical to the day-to-day operations of technology industry tenants and corporate enterprise datacenter users, including the information technology (IT) departments of Fortune 100 and financial services companies.