Equity Residential (EQR) : During the past 4 weeks, traders have been relatively bearish on Equity Residential (EQR), hence the stock is down -4.86% when compared to the S&P 500 during the same period. However, in the past 1 week, the selling of the stock is down by -0.62% relative to the S&P 500. The 4-week change in the price of the stock is -5.06% and the stock has fallen -1.27% in the past 1 week.
Company shares have received an average consensus rating of Hold for the current week The stock has recorded a twenty day Moving Average of 2.99% and the fifty day Moving Average is 4.65%. Equity Residential has dropped 5.35% during the last three month period . Year-to-Date the stock performance stands at -10.07%.
Equity Residential (EQR) stock is expected to deviate a maximum of $5.17 from the average target price of $68.86 for the short term period. 14 Street Experts have initiated coverage on the stock with the most promising target being $76 and the most muted being $60.
Equity Residential (NYSE:EQR): On Fridays trading session , Opening price of the stock was $65.65 with an intraday high of $66.36. The bears continued to sell at higher levels and eventually sold the stock down to an intraday low of $64.16. However, the stock managed to close at $64.55, a loss of 1.62% for the day. On the previous day, the stock had closed at $65.61. The total traded volume of the day was 2,437,709 shares.
Equity Residential is a real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on the acquisition, development and management of apartment properties in the United States growth markets. ERP Operating Limited Partnership (ERPOP) conducts the multifamily residential property business of Equity Residential. The Company is the general partner and owns an approximate 96.2% ownership interest in ERPOP. The remaining 3.8% interest is owned by limited partners. As of December 31, 2014, the Company, directly or indirectly through investments in title holding entities, owned all or a portion of 391 properties located in 12 states and the District of Columbia consisting of 109,225 apartment units. All of the Companys property ownership, development and related business operations are conducted through ERPOP.