Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) : Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) had a healthy money flow of $2.71 million into the stock during the Tuesdays trading session. The value of bullish trades on upticks was $4.68 million, whereas, investors only sold shares worth $1.97 million on downticks. The stock closed the day with an up-down ratio of 2.38.The money flow in the block trades to the tune of $3.27 million shows that the bulls were dominant, the large players used the weakness in the stock to accumulate it for the long-term. $3.27 million worth of transactions were on upticks. Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) stock slid $0.28 intraday and traded at 28.83, a change of -0.96% over previous days close. However, for the week, the company shares are 0.07% compared to previous weeks close.
Also, BTIG Research initiates coverage on Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE:KRG) The brokerage firm has issued a Buy rating on the shares. The Analysts at the ratings agency announces the price target to $35 per share. The rating by the firm was issued on August 25, 2016.
Shares of Kite Realty Group Trust appreciated by 0.94% during the last five trading days but lost 3.04% on a 4-week basis. Kite Realty Group Trust is up 7.72% in the last 3-month period. Year-to-Date the stock performance stands at 15.43%.
Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE:KRG): The stock opened at $29.04 on Tuesday but the bulls could not build on the opening and the stock topped out at $29.06 for the day. The stock traded down to $28.63 during the day, due to lack of any buying support eventually closed down at $29.01 with a loss of -0.34% for the day. The stock had closed at $29.11 on the previous day. The total traded volume was 737,552 shares.
In a related news,The officer (Senior VP & CAO) of Kite Realty Group Trust, Olinger Thomas R sold 5,500 shares at $30.22 on August 1, 2016. The Insider selling transaction had a total value worth of $166,210. The Insider information was disclosed with the Securities and Exchange Commission in a Form 4 filing.
Kite Realty Group Trust is a full-service, vertically integrated real estate company engaged in the ownership and operation, acquisition, development and redevelopment of neighborhood and community shopping centers in the United States. The Company conducts all of its business through its operating partnership, Kite Realty Group, L.P. (KRG). The Company held a 98.1% interest in KRG with limited partners owning the remaining 1.9%. The Company owns interests in 118 retail operating properties totaling approximately 23.9 million square feet of gross leasable area (including approximately 7.7 million square feet of non-owned anchor space) located in 26 states. Its retail operating portfolio was 94.8% leased to a diversified retail tenant base, with no single retail tenant accounting for more than 3.4% of its total annualized base rent.