Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation (TRX) has risen sharply, recording gains of 0.95% in the past 4 weeks. However, the stock has corrected -12.4% in the past 1 week, providing a good buying opportunity on dips. Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation (TRX) : During the past 4 weeks, traders have been relatively bearish on Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation (TRX), hence the stock is down -0.08% when compared to the S&P 500 during the same period. However, in the past 1 week, the selling of the stock is down by -12.44% relative to the S&P 500.
The stock has recorded a 20-day Moving Average of 12.18% and the 50-Day Moving Average is 22.29%. Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation (NYSEMKT:TRX): On Fridays trading session , Opening price of the stock was $1.17 with an intraday high of $1.17. The bears continued to sell at higher levels and eventually sold the stock down to an intraday low of $1.05. However, the stock managed to close at $1.06, a loss of 7.02% for the day. On the previous day, the stock had closed at $1.14. The total traded volume of the day was 536,059 shares.
Institutional Investors own 1.15% of Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation shares.
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation is engaged in the exploration and development of mineral property interests. The Companys mineral properties are located in United Republic of Tanzania. Its subsidiaries include Tanzania American International Development Corporation 2000 Limited (Tanzam), Tancan Mining Co. Limited (Tancan), Buckreef Gold Company Ltd. (Buckreef) and Northwestern Base Metals Company Limited (NWBM). The Company explores or acquires gold or other precious metal concessions through its own efforts or through the efforts of its subsidiaries. The Companys mineral interests in Tanzania are initially held under prospecting licenses granted pursuant to the Mining Act, 2010 (Tanzania) for a period of up to four years, and are renewable two times for a period of up to two years each. Through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Tanzam, the Company holds a 55% interest in the joint venture company, Buckreef Gold Company Limited, with Stamico holding the remaining 45%.