Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MARUTI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (Maruti Suzuki), formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited (SMC), is an automobile manufacturing company. It manufactures and sells motor vehicles, components and spare parts. The company offers its products under three categories: passenger cars, vans and utility vehicles. It manufactures cars under the brands such as Ciaz, Celerio, Ertiga, Omni, Eeco, Alto, WagonR, Swift, Ritz, Gypsy, Grand Vitara, and Dzire. In addition, Maruti Suzuki offers services such as finance, insurance, accessories and parts, driving school, leasing and fleet management, and Autocard. The company owns two manufacturing plants in Gurgaon and Manesar. it serves customers across India, Europe, Asia, Oceania, and Latin America. Maruti Suzuki is a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, and headquartered in New Delhi, India.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited Key Recent Developments
Oct 25,2016: Maruti Suzuki India to withdraw from electric vehicle consortium
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Maruti Suzuki India Limited – Key Facts 5
Maruti Suzuki India Limited – Key Employees 6
Maruti Suzuki India Limited – Key Employee Biographies 8
Maruti Suzuki India Limited – Major Products and Services 9
Maruti Suzuki India Limited – History 10
Maruti Suzuki India Limited – Company Statement 13
Maruti Suzuki India Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Joint Venture 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Maruti Suzuki India Limited – Business Description 17
Maruti Suzuki India Limited – Corporate Strategy 18
Maruti Suzuki India Limited – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Maruti Suzuki India Limited – Strengths 19
Maruti Suzuki India Limited – Weaknesses 20
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
City: New York City
Country: United States